The goal of a software tester is to find bugs, find them as early as possible, and make sure they get fixed. Software testing is any activity aimed at evaluating an attribute or capability of a program or system and determining that it meets its required results.
ISTQB stands for "International Software Testing Qualifications Board" . It offers internationally recognized certifications called "ISTQB Certified Tester”. This certification helps you to get a job in the software industry, certification will definitely help.
Software Quality Testing, at MultiSoft Systems provides practical insight into the world of software testing and quality assurance. Learn how to find problems in any computer program, how to plan an effective test approach and how to tell when software is ready for release.. Our institute provides an excellent opportunity if you want to better understand what your Software Test team does or you want to better software through Quality.
With the realization that software testing is an important field of study, many colleges and universities have begun to offer classes on the subject. If you're currently in an engineering or computer degree program, it would be well worth your time to enroll in one of these classes. Even if your plans are to become a programmer or engineer, gaining a better knowledge of software testing at MultiSoft Systems can help you perform your job even better.
Advantages of Multisoft Systems?
1. ISTQB Certified Partner – Which makes you prepared according to Global Industry Standard
2. SQT Course provides in-depth coverage of the basics of software testing and the technique of testing
3. Official Courseware according to the International Certificate Standard for both Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
4. SQT course also include a series of technical test which help students to clear technical interview, and in future which leads to ISTQB certification.
5. The complete Program is delivered by Certified and Real Time Experts with focus on Practical approach with Real-time Application Exposure with Projects and Assignment or Case studies
6. Regular Personal Development & Communication Skills Workshop
7. The continuous guidance of Experts will make you Master In Software Testing / Industry Ready
Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test.
Software testing, depending on the testing method employed, can be implemented at any time in the development process. However, most of the test effort occurs after the requirements have been defined and the coding process has been completed. As such, the methodology of the test is governed by the software development methodology adopted