A DJ friend of mine once spent hours creating the perfect beat, and when he was ready to export to an MP3 file, he couldn't because he used free software! The track was pretty much useless and he couldn't use it anywhere else. )
2) Find a hip hop beatmaker with an export feature. The export feature will let you turn your tracks into MP3's and use them anywhere you would like. If you wanted to get to iTunes and bypass the record labels, then this is the way to do.
3) Research: Try doing some research and reading reviews of the different affordable software options.
Here are a couple tips once you decide on your hip hop beatmaker software. These should help you as you begin producing crunk beats.
1) Be sure to find the right samples. Whether the track is a download or live, make sure the beat and the rhythm match the vocals. Listeners don't like mis-matched beats.
2) Don't be afraid to use pre-recorded samples or downloads... start simple! Once you develop your skills, you will be ready to innovate with your hip hop beatmaker.
If you want to make beats online you could download software that would help you to do just that. This would be a wise move as you could start making beats on downloading a program of high quality. Of course, you should be able to judge whether the Hip Hop Beats Maker program that you would like to go for is a bad or high quality one.
A hip hop beat maker software is one of the amazing technology created by some of the music geniuses. It makes you a professional music producer with a high quality music. With it, you don't have to own a bigger machine for music production as a this software will handle this for you.
It doesn't matter which brand you would prefer for a hip hop beat maker software as long as it comes with a video tutorial to guide you on how to use the software and make your own beats smoother.
To use the hip hop beat maker, you only need a computer, plus a connection to the Internet.
There are many of these software available in the market. Just choose for the one that has already made a good image to the public. Example of this is the Sonic Producer.
For you to make your own beats in a flash with a hip hop beat maker, be guided with these steps:
1. Select a reliable hip hop beat maker software. Check on reviews and forums to help you decide for the best software to use. One best example is the Sonic Producer who has already gained good reputation when it comes to music production.
2. Choose the type of beats you would concentrate on making. If your software like Sonic Producer has existing sounds already, then just select among them or do some blending. Or downloading one from the Internet would also do.
3. Do some experiments. From the selection of beats you've chosen from previous step, you can then be creative in experimenting to make your own beats fast following a pattern. Start with basic beat structure, then add some high hat and other elements.