More controls and options in the new 2011 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software allow small business owners to better customize the software to fit their payroll needs and the way they work.
"No two small businesses or non-profits are exactly the same. They all have different needs and requirements," Dr. Ge said. "Updates in the 2011 edition of ezPaycheck include several features commonly requested by customers who like the software but need additional flexibility."
The new features of ezPaycheck 2011 payroll application include Customizable Payroll Reporting Feature, Auto-fill Paycheck Data Feature, Customizable Tax and Deduction Features, Employee List Export Feature, Income tax rate updates and Tax form updates, which make the 2011 edition more powerful and flexible than ever.
This affordable payroll software is available for free download at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and is suitable for any small- to mid-sized business or non-profits, because of the big benefits.
1) EASY TO USE
- User friendly interface design and Windows menus make ezPaycheck payroll software quick and easy to set up, use and understand.
- Works within ezPaycheck payroll accounting software, so there's nothing new to learn and no double entry.
- ezPaycheck payroll software help user save money by printing your checks on blank computer checks.
- Support Tax Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941.
- Tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Accommodates any combination of incomes, deductions, taxes and benefits. Also accommodates multiple companies, each with unique setup information.
- Supports customized Wages or Deductions to handle commissions, tips in restaurants or the special local taxes.
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Instead of paying $200 a month to some payroll company, user can only spend $89 a year for all payroll needs.
5) 30 DAYS FREE
- Download and try this payroll software free for 30 days.